Wednesday, June 26, 2013

japan visa for malaysian finally waived!!

alhamdulillah, Allah has granted one of my doa,`permudahkan urusan kedatangan family ku august nanti`

today googled2 news japan, japan has announced yesterday that japan visa for malaysian will be waived starting from 1st July onwards...

So now,everyone can fly to Japan without worrying the procedure of obtaining the visa from the embassy, which i tell u, agak leceh when u have to prepare all this n that before submit,n esp for those yg residing at pantai timur have to go to embassy penang only,cannot do at embassy in Kl, for me im not familiar with penang since i have no relatives at all in penang,so lecehla if my family have to go to penang to apply the visa hehe...

Apparently malaysia embassy will announce this news next Monday,so hopefully  news ni betulla,amin amin...!

haih I wished I could buy tix for my nephew adam also,too bad domestic tix price during Obon wayyy too expensive!expensive than international tix huh!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...